WMS Support Services is a leading cleaning services company covering London, Reading, Luton and the South West, and our team is currently growing.
All year round, we recruit new office-based team members and cleaning professionals, and we will soon be stepping up recruitment as we expand into areas including Bristol and Taunton.
All of our new team members receive in-house training and assessment during a 12-week probationary period. This includes the latest techniques and workplace safety, and ensuring communication skills meet the high standards required by our customers.
We constantly invest in our people, from ground-level up, and we want them to stay with us in the long term. Team members attend our training courses to boost their skills and qualifications, and in return for their efforts, we aim to promote people within the company, helping to develop careers.
As a supportive employer, WMS Support Services recognises team members’ hard work through our ‘Employee of the Month’ award and payment incentives.
In addition, we are currently working towards the Investors in People’s Bronze accreditation, which demonstrates that we are putting our people first, whilst building a high performance business.
We supply all of our operatives with uniforms to give them a sense of unity and identity within WMS Facilties.
If you think you could have a future at WMS, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the role involves
– Develop new business opportunities, through cold calling, networking, referrals & research.
– Manage the process from the initial approach through to contract sign off (short sales cycle).
– Keep abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients.
– Spend 2-3 days per week telemarketing and prospecting for new business from our Stansted Airport Head Office
– Book a minimum of 20 qualified appointments per week in the West London and Home Counties area
– Knowledge of SalesForce is an advantage
Please note that this role is responsible for generating new business; it is not an Account Management role.
Immediate starts for the right people.
Working in a friendly team on various cleaning duties.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets. Sites include Public Houses, Offices, Medical Sector and Retail.
– Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
– Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
– Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
– Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
Personnel that wish to advance their career can do so with team leader/managers positions in due course.You must be fit and healthy with no physical injuries.
This job involves professional cleaning to a high standard in given time slot, so you should have an eye for attention to detail and be ready to develop your skill set in line with our company work practices.